Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Boys || Central Coast Child Photographer

I thought I'd share a couple of pics of my boys, it's been a while, and they are growing so fast! Charlie will be 4 at the end of November, and Harry will be 2 in February.

Harry- taken early September

He has since had a hair cut and now looks incredibly grown up! He's a typical almost 2 year old with his most used words being "me, my, mine" and "no"! He's saying 3 word sentences and makes us laugh with the things he comes up with!


My Charlie boy- he actually asked me to "take a picture of Charlie" and helped me set up the backdrop, cooperation when it comes to photos is absolutely unheard of in this house! It didn't last long, but I did capture a smile!


Charlie's favourite thing at the moment is his blue hat with "sprinkles" (glitter) on it. He wears it everywhere!


This is what usually happens when I try to take a photo of Charlie, he loves having his toys photographed so is always shoving them in front of the camera!


The busy season is upon us and I have lots of sessions coming up, kicking off with three this weekend, and lots of newborns on the way! So keep your eyes out for some new blog entries :)

No comments: