Thursday, July 9, 2009

Izabella and Eamon {Central Coast Child Photographer}

I had the pleasure of photographing these two little poppets this morning, Izzie Mae is 19months and Eamon is 3months. Izzie is a budding photographer and was much happier operating my camera for me (and checking the result of each frame in the LCD screen!), than posing- a gorgeous little diva already! Eamon was happy to go with the flow, even letting me pose him while he slept- he certainly did not help my eternal cluckiness!





2 comments:

Casie Cassidy said...

Em,
Thank you so much for taking these pics.... we LOVE them, can't wait to see the rest.... You are fantastic and the kids just LOVED you.... Thank you again...
Casie

Geoff Talbot said...

Wow you did a wonderful Job with Izzie and Eamon but then again you had beautiful subjects to work with

What beautiful photos but then again I might be biased as I am their Grandfather but they call me Grumpy

Thankyou for making me smile

regards Grumpy / Geoff / Casie's Dad